At LTSC, we offer excellent year-round sailing together with modern facilities, a large program of social events and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have a policy of openness and offer membership to anyone with a love of sailing regardless of skill or experience. We don’t require an interview and if you’d like to have a look at the Club do come to one of our Open Days or just call the office on 01590 674514 and we will be available to show you the Club house.
Benefits of membership
Full membership provides a wide range of benefits, including:-
- Sailing every week of the year for dinghies and keel boats.
- An active dinghy and yacht racing programme.
- Unlimited use of the club house facilities and event attendance.
- 10% discount at the Bar and Galley on production of a membership card.
- Use of the Club dinghies.
- Use of the Club pontoon, subject to some simple guidelines.
- Full membership immediately after acceptance, no other formalities.
- Use of the Dinghy Park, subject to availability.
- Freedom to visit over 25 other clubs with whom LTSC have reciprocal agreements.
- On-site RYA approved training school.
- Full social programme of parties, quiz nights, dinners and talks.
How to join
The process is quite simple and straightforward:-
- Download and complete an Application form here Prov Membership Form , If you don't know any members who can introduce you to the Club, don't worry as we will get somebody to contact you. You will also need to refer to the Membership Subscription table to work out which category of membership applies to you.
- 48 hours after your application has been accepted, you may use the Club.
- At a later date, you will be invited to one of our New Members' social evenings, when you will be able to meet most of the key people in the Club, learn how to become more involved and meet other new members.
- Your Probationary Membership lasts for one year, after which you become a Full Membership.
For further information or assistance please contact the Club Office on 01590 674514.